The College of New Jersey is proud to participate in the State of New Jersey retirement plans and programs.
Eligible employees are required to participate in a retirement plan based upon the employee’s classification.
Voluntary retirement programs are also available.
Please select a link below to access information on your retirement options.
Mandatory Alternate Benefit Program (ABP)
- Alternate Benefit Program (ABP)
- TCNJ Mandatory Alternate Benefit Program (ABP) Salary Reduction Agreement and Carrier Allocation Form
- Division of Pensions and Benefits Alternate Benefit Program Enrollment Application
- Beneficiary Designation for Alternate Benefits Program (ABP)
- ABP Transfer Form
- Designated Service Providers Campus Representatives
- NJ Designated Service Providers Comparison Guide
Mandatory Public Employees Retirement System (PERS) & Police and Firemen’s Retirement System (PFRS)
- Public Employees Retirement System (PERS)
- Police and Firemen’s Retirement System (PFRS)
- Public Employees Retirement System/Police and Firemen’s Retirement System Enrollment Application
- Public Employees Retirement System/Police and Firemen’s Retirement System Report of Transfer/Multiple Enrollment
- Purchasing Service Credit (PERS and PFRS only)
Voluntary & Supplemental Plans
- Supplemental Annuity Collective Trust of New Jersey (SACT) – 403b for PERS and PFRS
- Voluntary Supplemental Retirement Plans
- 403(b) and 457(b) Comparison Brochure
- Voluntary Supplemental 403(b) Retirement Plan Salary Reduction Agreement and Salary Deferral Allocation Form: Plan Year 2021
- Deferred Compensation 457(b) Plan Fact Sheet
- Defined Contribution Retirement Program
- New Jersey State Employees Deferred Compensation Plan – 457(b) plan
- 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plan Enrollment Form
Defined Contribution Retirement Program (DCRP)
Pre-retirement steps for your retirement plan
- Alternate Benefit Program (ABP) Plan Checklist
- Public Employees Retiremet System (PERS) Retirement Checklist
- Police and Firemen’s Retirement System (PRFS) Retirement Checklist
Application for Retirement