The College of New Jersey’s Benefit’s Program is the foundation of its commitment to meet the needs of faculty and staff and become an employer of choice. The College is dedicated to providing all employees with benefits that allow you to meet your personal and family needs. We realize the importance of financial security for the things that matter most to you and your family, such as having time away from work to spend with your family and handle personal and family obligations, maintaining your health and income should you become ill or injured, pursuing higher education opportunities for you and your family members, and saving for retirement. We believe that you are best able to contribute to the mission of the College if you and your family are healthy and secure.
The College of New Jersey provides a benefits program that:
- Recognizes that benefits are an important component of total compensation.
- Helps the College compete successfully for human resources.
- Provides a “safety net” of basic benefits protection against the financial impact of catastrophic life events.
- Provides individual choice and flexibility in managing health and welfare benefits, and recognizes the diverse needs of the employee population.
- Complies with state and federal regulations and is administered efficiently and effectively.
- Is communicated effectively to provide employees with a full understanding of the value of the benefits program.
Please take the time to review the benefits available to you at least annually, or whenever there is a change in your personal circumstances. Our benefits’ staff is committed to providing all of our employees with thorough and timely information and service regarding their benefits package.
Please contact us as we are always available to service your benefits needs. You can reach us at email@example.com.