3.28.23- “Choosing Insurance: What’s the Difference & Why It Matters”
- Learn more and Register here.
- Join Robin Tefft from Senior Benefits & Beyond to get answer to questions like:
- Do you have to sign up for Medicare when you turn 65?
- I’m retiring this year…now what?
- What’s the difference between a Medicare Advantage Plan and a Medicare Supplement?
- Can Medicare really be a better option than my employer’s coverage? (you might be surprised…)
1.31.23 – “Making Medicare Simple”
“If you’re turning 65 or retiring this year, you’ve got some decisions to make. By knowing what those decisions are and when they need to be made, you’ll avoid costly Medicare mistakes and be able to plan with confidence (and without stress). Robin Tefft, the owner of Senior Benefits and Beyond, a Medicare Agency right here in Ewing, is dedicated to Making Medicare Simple. Robin will guide you through the process, make sure you understand all of your options, and even enroll you in the plan that’s the right choice for YOU. Senior Benefits and Beyond* is dedicated to Making Medicare Simple and maintaining our relationships with our clients and our community through the Medicare process and beyond!”
Register for the event here.
*Senior Benefits and Beyond is not associated with or endorsed by TCNJ