To assist and provide clarity to the staff and faculty community at The College of New Jersey, please see the following links to various State of New Jersey and TCNJ policies, procedures, and laws, as well as additional information relating to these items.
All TCNJ policies can be reviewed on the TCNJ’s online policy manual (hosted by the Office of the General Counsel).
If you need any assistance finding a resource, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
- Accommodation of Nursing Mothers in the Workplace
- Background Check Policy
- Drug Free Workplace Policy
- Leave Carry Over Policy
- Official College Work Schedule
- Statement on Ethics for Employees of The College of New Jersey
- TCNJ Policy Prohibiting Discrimination in the Workplace/Educational Environment
Additional TCNJ Information
- Affirmative Action
- Change of Supervisor Process
- Computer Access & Email
- Evaluation, Classification and Reclassification of Positions
- Federal Drug-Free Workplace Act
- Guidelines for Approval & Communication of Department Name Change
- State Policy on Violence in the Workplace
- TCNJ Procedure for Internal Complaints Alleging Discrimination in the Workplace/Educational Environment