TCNJ Bargaining Unit Agreements
Bargaining unit contracts/agreements exist governing the employment relationships between the College and certain employees.
The American Federation of Teachers’ (AFT) Faculty and AFT Professionals Bargaining Agreement can be found at the Council of NJ State College Locals website. AFT Local 2364’s website can be viewed at http://www.tcnj.edu/~aft/aft.htm.
- Faculty and AFT Professionals Bargaining Agreement (2015-19)
- Adjunct Faculty Agreement (2015-19)
- Communication Workers of America (CWA) Local 1031 Website
- International Federation of Professional And Technical Engineers (IFPTE) Local 195 Agreement
- New Jersey Law Enforcement Supervisors Association (NJLESA) Website
- New Jersey State Policeman’s Benevolent Association (NJSPBA) Website
Copies of applicable contracts/agreements will be issued to new employees during their new employee orientation.
Information contained on this web site supplements the applicable bargaining unit contracts/agreements. Any inconsistencies with the union contracts/agreements which may be contained on this site are superseded by the terms and conditions of the contracts/agreements.