In support of The College of New Jersey’s mission to empower its diverse students, staff, and faculty to sustain and enhance their communities both locally and globally, the Office of Human Resources bridges HR strategic efforts with business goals. HR is a catalyst to enable all employees to contribute at optimum levels as we value excellence, engagement and integrity, facilitate an inclusive culture, and encourage and enable self-reflection for a community which is a national exemplar of public higher education.
The mission of the Office of Human Resources is to:
- Recruit highly qualified individuals
- Retain valued employees
- Develop leaders
- Train and educate staff in order to promote individual success, life long learning and to enable both individual and collective contributions to the TCNJ community
- Ensure a safe and healthful work environment
- Inspire employee morale through recognition, effective communication and feedback
- Offer access to a comprehensive program of employee benefits
These collaborations are achieved through a philosophy of teamwork and are achieved through effective organizational skills, proactive efforts and professionalism.
Creating a Unified Community
Dr. Gregory Pogue
Vice President, Office of Human Resources