Welcome to The College of New Jersey!
This webpage is designed for new employees to help you get ready for your new position. We know that you probably are experiencing a wide range of feelings when you accept a new job. We want you to know that we are excited to welcome you to our campus community and we want to do everything we can to make this a welcoming and positive transition for you.
The links below will walk you through some common questions that we hear from new employees. You can learn more about:
- Background Check Policy
- New Jersey First Act – Residency Requirements
- Frequently Asked Questions regarding New Jersey First Act
- Application for Exemption from Residency Law
- New Employee Packet Required Documents
- Campus Services for Adjunct Faculty
- Official College Business Hours and Calendar
- Annual Security Report/Crime Statistics
- Union Contracts
- College Relations Emergency Notification
- Helpful Information for New Employees
Area Real Estate Guides
We love it when a new employee’s first day/week/month is memorable, so we hope we can make it that for you! Let us know if you need anything by calling Human Resources at 609-771-2282.