Welcome to The College of New Jersey! As a member of The College of New Jersey faculty, you will work alongside students, parents and others. This website provides information to help you do your job as an adjunct faculty member more efficiently and effectively.
- Adjunct New Hire Information Sheet Fall 2017
- New Employee Packet Required Documents
- Adjunct Pension Benefits
- Official College Business Hours and Calendar
- Union Contract
- Campus Map
- College Relations Emergency Notification Information
- Other Policies
- Federal Drug Free Workplace Act
- Statement on Ethics for Employees at The College of New Jersey
- TCNJ Policy Prohibiting Discrimination in the Workplace/Educational Environment
- Procedure for Internal Complaints Alleging Discrimination in the Workplace/Educational Environment
- Campus Resources
- Textbooks – See your departmental office for assistance with ordering textbooks.
ID Card/Parking Decal
Both ID cards and parking decals are issued by Student Accounts, Green Hall 119. Please note; in order to receive either an ID card or parking decal, the Human Resources Office must have received and processed your signed contract letter, along with any other required documents. Click here for additional information.
The Office of Information Technology administers the technology resources needed to both support your teaching and keep you in touch with The College community. These include email, internet access, and the Simple Online Courseware System (SOCS). Click here for information on these systems and how to get access.
The Office of Information Technology would like adjuncts to be aware of the time it takes to become active in SOCS. Presently, once an adjunct submits their signed contract, and they are uploaded to the Employee Information System, it may take up to two business days before they will be able to access SOCS. Therefore, adjuncts are encouraged to submit their contracts well in advance of the first day of class.
In order to ensure The College has the ability to communicate any important information to all of its constituents, a policy has been enacted that requires all members of the campus community to maintain and actively monitor the original e-mail account that was first assigned to them by The College. Click Here to download additional information on this policy.