NJWELL — New Wellness Program Kicks Off for 2014
From the New Jersey Division of Pensions and Benefits:
The State of New Jersey is pleased to announce that beginning in January 2014, a new wellness program will be incorporated into the State Health Benefits Program’s (SHBP) health benefit plans, which are offered through Aetna and Horizon. This program, called NJWELL, offers active employees incentives to learn more about their current health status and to work toward improving their health.
The mission of NJWELL is to cultivate healthy lifestyle choices for active SHBP members to lower health risk factors, improve well being, and ensure that New Jersey’s SHBP members are healthy and productive for years to come. And since healthy members typically require less costly health care, NJWELL will help the SHBP and SEHBP contain future costs.
Please see the links below to learn more about NJWell.
- Wellness Employer Announcement
- NJ State NJWELL site
- Blue Cross Blue Sheild NJWell Website
- Aetna NJWELL Website
- Save the Date and Join us for the NJWELL Mid-Day Move!
Health & Wellness Links
- TCNJ’s Employee Assistance Program
- TCNJ Athletics
- TCNJ Faculty & Staff Benefits
- TCNJ Dining Services
- Campus Police
- TCNJ Anti-Violence Initiatives
- Horizon Health & Wellness Monthly Message June 2015 – Safety Awareness
- Aetna ActiveHealth Newsletter: Get Started Earning $200
Health & Wellness Contact Information